REINO Partners is a market leader in REIT-type investment products intended for retail investors and a partner of first choice for large institutional investors from abroad investing in Polish commercial property.
We offer our investors a unique combination of competence and experience in property markets, investments and capital markets, backed by a 10-year track record of a team that is headed by people with over 20 years’ experience and who have participated in transactions worth in total approx. EUR 5bn.
REINO Partners primarily offers the following services:
Management of property-market investment vehicles (funds and companies), including:
- devising investment strategies,
- identifying investment targets and transparently presenting these to potential investors,
- creating and managing investment vehicles,
- implementing and overseeing the investment process,
- cyclical reporting for investors.
growing asset values through active management, including:
- preparing business plans aimed at growing the value of assets,
- advising in acquiring/developing investments,
- advising in creating operating budgets and capital expenditure budgets,
- systematic monitoring of on-going operations (including control over the property manager) and reporting,
- managing crisis situations,
- regularly reviewing the market to pinpoint optimal moments for investment exists and for obtaining the highest prices.
- searching for and carrying out investment deals in CEE markets,
- regularly monitoring investment proposals (both off market and in open tenders),
- direct contacts with property developers and owners,
- due diligence,
- participating in negotiations,
- transaction closing and technical handover of property.
- carefully selected investment proposals for investors with excess cash from the portfolios of active and proven property developers and renowned investors,
- investment in single properties or several projects,
- one-off investment or long-term investment strategy formulated and implemented together,
- direct investment or through an investment vehicle managed by REINO Partners (in the form of a closed-end fund or partnership limited by shares).